JAK’s Team provides a unique skill set, local hands-on experience and track records that should result in a winning combination. The aggregate track record of the team represents 50 years of private equity (as principals), operations, restructuring, debt financing and corporate finance advisory work primarily in Poland, France, and other Western and Central European countries.
JAK Team has participated in the following transactions:
- Over USD 500 million invested as private equity in 30 companies covering early-stage, expansion and turnaround situations.
As principals and independents, represented shareholders on the Boards of 31 portfolio companies
- Privatization/Mergers & Acquisitions (Buy and Sell side) in transactions for over $450 million
- Corporate advisory (Buy and Sell side, Privatization) in several transactions for leading privatization candidates
- 6 private equity fund road shows and 3 secondary private equity fund acquisition bids
- 2 NPL portfolio of a nominal value exceeding USD 600 million
- Over 25 real estate transactions representing USD 120 million in equity value
- Numerous debt financing, structured finance and asset based finance transactions exceeding the value of USD 400 million.